Priority 1 Computers Inc.
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday 3:00 pm - 12:00 am
Call and speak to a consultant
We Can Help!
Disaster recovery protects your company’s investment in its technology infrastructure, and protecting your company's ability to conduct business quickly after a disaster are the key reasons for implementing an IT disaster recovery plan.
The principal objective of the disaster recovery program is to develop, test and document a well-structured and easily understood plan which will help the company recover as quickly and effectively as possible from an unforeseen disaster or emergency which interrupts information systems and business operations.
Additional objectives include the following:
• Ensure ALL employees fully understand their duties in implementing such a plan
• Ensure that operational policies are adhered to within all planned activities
• Ensure that proposed contingency arrangements are cost-effective and easy to understand
• The need to consider implications on other company sites
• Having a recovery plan for key customers, vendors and others will help you to get back on your feet quickly.
Who Is Responsible?